New Xelero Hyperion II Low Womens Mocha
The New Hyperion II is Xelero's low cut, waterproof, breathable outdoor shoe optimized for excursions in extreme conditions. Hyperion II's patented technology is suitable for hiking and walking and ensures lateral stability on rough terrain. The upper consists of breathable leather and mesh. Aquamax Technology makes this shoe waterproof and weather resistant. A Texon and EVA insole stabilizez the shoe and helps to relieve plantar pressures. Like all Xelero shoes,this shoe is double depth and works well with orthotics..
Xelero's patented midsole rocker construction provides the ultimate in motion control and stability.
- Improve posture
- Strengthen calf, hamstring and gluteus muscles
- Reduce overuse symptoms and shin splints
- Stretch plantar fascia for reduced pain and inflammation
- Provide the ultimate stable platform for a running or walking shoe
- All of this with no loss of balance that occurs with other rocker type shoes.Very good for arthritic feet and pain in the forefoot.